Friday, February 5, 2010

Introductions

So who are we? I am a stay at home mom of 2 young boys. My oldest, who I will refer to in this blog as Bam, is a preschooler. Bam is into anything that has an engine especially fire engines although recently he is talking more and more about Coast Guard helicopters. My youngest, referred to as Bob in this blog, is a toddler who is into doing everything his big brother does. Bob is also interested in animals and trains. Although I think Bam was into trains at Bob's age too.

During the month of December, I started doing crafts or coloring with them almost everyday and we had so much fun. Now I am trying to incorporate more of these activities into our day. Also I discovered that if I give the boys a coloring sheet well I am making dinner or cleaning up after dinner things go more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment