Thursday, February 11, 2010

Handprint Hearts

This is my last Vday post.   I saw this idea on the Sprout channel.   I thought it was cute and easy so why not try it.  Originally I was going to send these to the grandparents but decided not to because they are too cute.  A perfect page for the scrapbook.

Handprint Hearts from Sprout online

Materials:
red paper
pencil
white paper, cardstock, fancy paper
safety scissors
glue

Trace their hands with closed fingers.  If Bam had more energy I would have let him cut out his hands, but to speed things up I did all the cutting



Then interlace the thumbs and glue one hand to the other.




 Finally glue the heart hands onto a background.  I took the easy way and created a background in power point then printed it on cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe what you do!! what a fantastic mom you are. I've never done anything like this with my kids. You are such an inspiration and I think the next time I need some great ideas I will for sure check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete