Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our island of Sodor


So the other day to avoid a total melt down in Target by Bob, I bought him a Thomas and Friends sticker book.  I don't do this very often so I was a little frustrated with myself.  All of us have read the book and looked at the stickers a lot lately.  Then one afternoon I come downstairs to find that Bam and Daddy had created their own island of Sodor with the stickers.  Once again I was not so happy because I thought Bob would have a fit when he noticed a lot of the stickers missing from his book.  Well it turns out that this island has been a lot of fun for both of them.  Ever since I started doing the story bag activity, Bam has been into telling stories.  Many stories have come from this island and Bob enjoys rearranging the stickers on the island.  

2 comments:

  1. Okay, since Tanner is such a HUGE Thomas fan, this is an awesome idea! Nice alternative to dragging out the 5,000 pieces of track and such! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete