Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

I decided that we should spend as much time as possible outside today because 1.  it was Earth Day, and 2.  it has been cold and rainy.  My plans don't alway appeal to my children as seen in the pictures below.  So off we go to a local bike path and we even decide to take a different route.  Bam enjoyed riding his bike down the hills while Bob made it known he was not happy in the stroller.  Luckily we saw many other cyclists and horses to distract Bob.  


At the end of the path, I let Bob out of the stroller (bad decision on my part).   He was still not happy.  Can you tell Bob is rapidly approaching two?!


Bam was happy riding on the flats and not so happy riding up the hills.  We did enjoy a nice snack break watching the horses in the fields and the tractor in the vineyards.


The rest of the afternoon was spent in our backyard playing and digging holes for plants.  Not a bad way to spend Earth Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment