Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Egg Game




Both Bam and Bob really like playing with the plastic easter eggs thus I usually remove all eggs from the house shortly after Easter because I get tired of finding them everywhere.  Today we played a fun game which I call the egg game that I saw at the Tired, Need Sleep blog. Basically you roll the colored die to pick an egg stuffed with either a chick or other animal and the person with the most chicks wins. To see how the game is played and to download the free printables (chick, other animals, and color die--we have a large colored die from another game) visit Tired, Need Sleep.  

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally love that you made a die out of felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't make the die. It is from another game that I purchased.

    ReplyDelete